Join our team
The Berrang-Ford team and CHIRP have ongoing opportunities for researchers at all career stages. All new opportunities are posted here.
There are currently no new positions open. Please check back soon.
Where are we now?
Click here to see stories of where past members have gone with their experience working in IHACC.
Contact me regarding:
- Undergraduate research projects
- Masters Research Projects
- Doctoral Research Degrees
- Part-time/summer research
Please consider in advance:
- Become familiar with my lab’s research focus
- Send with your initial email query, an electronic copy of your academic transcript, a copy of your CV, and a paragraph regarding your research interests. Please comment on your English writing abilities if English is not your first language.
I generally do not supervise:
- Predominantly qualitative research (without a strong quantitative component)
- GIS-based projects or students with GIS backgrounds who do not have explicit interest or expertise in epidemiology or health geography